Commission Disclosure

Financial Conduct Authority

The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration.

If you would like us to disclose any potential commission we earn:

In-line with new legislation, if you would like M C Turner & Son Ltd to disclose any potential commission please make your request to M C Turner and Son, Peachs Garage, Upper Bucklebury, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 6QU

About M C Turner and Son Ltd

1. Who's products do we offer?

M C Turner and Son Ltd products and servers are from a range of Finance companies, we are not a Commission Based Organisation however we sometimes receive payments from business introductions. The amounts that we receive may vary.

2. Who regulates us?

M C Turner and Son, The Office, Springfields, Newtown Common, Newbury, Berks.RG209DD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

3. What to do if you have a complaint

If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then M C Turner and Son would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone 0118 334 2222 or in writing and your complaint will be resolved by the appropriate person in the shortest possible time, as soon as possible. To help us investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance contact Mark Turner Managing Director.

If we cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you are entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service.